We're Ohio's 501(c)(3) civic engagement table
Supporting Ohio progressives to work together, learn together, and play together, so we can win together.
What we do:
Ohio Voice is the c3 table in Ohio. We are here to create the infrastructure that supports and coheres the social movement ecology in Ohio to win improve the lives of all Ohioans. Our role is all about support. We are here to make sure that Ohio progressives have the resources, skills, and networks they need to pursue the change they are working for. We believe that if Ohio progressives start to work together, learn together, and play together more, then we will be able to win together.
- Convening Partners, Catalyzing Collaborations, and Sharing Best Practices
- Data & Digital Support, Program Planning, and Evaluation (VAN, text, field programs, etc.)
- Joint Fundraising, Re-Grants, and Quality Control
- Voting Rights & Election Administration Coalition (OFEN)
- State Budget & Tax Policy Coalition (One Ohio Now)
- Census Table (co-convener)
- Leadership Development Programs (focused on emerging people of color)
- Racial Equity Capacity Building
We constantly assess the political and policy landscape and do power mapping to find opportunities and make strategic suggestions for a collective impact plan that is created collaboratively with our partners. We encourage experimentation and innovation where ever possible.